Kali loves candy. However, if all of these were laying on the counter along with a Snickers she would overwhelmingly choose the Snickers. So her candy compulsion is a Snickers Bar!! (Yes, Kali named our dog and guess what her name is Snickers!!)
This is Kali's towel. She just told me this compulsion yesterday and I was laughing so hard I hard to share it because honestly, I have never thought of this before. After I wash her towel, then the next time she showers she wipes her mascara covered eyes on the top of the towel so she knows which end is top and which is bottom. Then she is never wiping her face on the bottom of her towel.
When she is tucked in at night she always has two pillows on her bed. She gets real upset if you try to sneak the fluffy pillow into her place. She only sleeps on the flat pillow and it has to lay a certain way or it will drive her nuts. This is great! It means we never have to buy her a new pillow because the flatter it is the better. (p.s. No one can sleep on her pillow ever)
One year for Christmas I made her a small lap quilt. This is the cute material it is made with. Her crazy compulsion with this quilt is when you cover her with it at night (because she sleeps with it every night) the blue whales have to be facing up they cannot be turned upside down. Otherwise she flips out. So if your ever at our house just remember blue whales up.
This is her dog Snickers. Snickers sleeps with her every night. She sleeps on the fluffy pillow right next to Kali. Despite the fact that sleeping with Snickers really is hard because she sleeps right next to you so you can't turn over, Kali insists on sleeping with her every night. Yes, Snickers loves Kali the most!!
That is so funny - I didn't even know any of that stuff about Kali - I guess I am kind of a bad sister. But talk about OCD!!! WE LAUGHED so HARD! I guess you don't want to be wiping your butt and then wiping your face - but who really cares right?! Thanks mom - so funny!
ReplyDeletedude mom that is soooooooo funny I knew she was OCD about the food but the other stuff sure came to a surprise to me! maybe I should tell you about some of my OCD's so that you will know ha ha
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome! I had no idea that Kali was so cool. Josh now has a greater appreciation for her, he thinks her towel idea is "genius!". I personally liked the whales sticking up... what's with that? HILARIOUS!!!!! Thanks for sharing Mom! We all feel a little closer to Kali now. :)
ReplyDelete