5 months ago
Sunday, November 1, 2009
My Indiana Girls
Here is a summary of pictures from when Kali and I went to Indiana in October. We always have so much fun with Tif and Josh and their little family. These girls are so darn cute and it is really fun to go and spoil them for a few days while we are there. We made and decorated sugar cookies, practiced trick-or-treating, took great naps after our brutal workout at aerobics and painted tiny toenails. If I only lived closer so I could spoil constantly. Thanks Tif and Josh for a wonderful few days. We love ya all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe how much cute baby Moira really looks like Tifani! What a doll! I wish I could see those cute girls more often! I loved seeing your pictures.
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! I wish I could have come :(
ReplyDelete