Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Tifani surprised us with a week visit at our house with the little girls. Stephani drove up everyday!! to join the party. It was mass chaos and absolute heaven at the Stewart household for one week. Wow - I wish we could do this more often. I love having those babies close enough that I can kiss and hug their cute little mugs!
Tifani surprised us with a week visit at our house with the little girls. Stephani drove up everyday!! to join the party. It was mass chaos and absolute heaven at the Stewart household for one week. Wow - I wish we could do this more often. I love having those babies close enough that I can kiss and hug their cute little mugs!
Alayna and I have already watched the movie ten times! We love it!! Thanks for making it such a fub week!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! You are the best grandma. We had so much fun, I wish we were all together more often. Love ya.
ReplyDelete