Monday, January 19, 2009

Kali's Compulsions

I have been teasing Kali for days that I was going to create a post about Kali's idiosyncrasies.  She actually shared a few of these with me.  So today when she went to the movie with Courtney I decided to make good on my word.  So the following pictures are all about Kali.  She is the only one in the family that can take the constant teasing and torment and it is because she knows that all of us love her the most!  After all she is the baby of the family.  

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you finally got a blog. I didn't even know until I saw your comment on mine! How fun. This is such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone! I love reading about Kali. Kyle came home from school the other day and was so excited...he said,"mom, guess who I talked to today?" And since he's such a social nut I had no idea, figuring from his excitement that it wasn't anyone usual...he tells me Kali "his cousin". I say you mean Kali, "my cousin" and he tells me no she's my cousin! It was cute. He is bugging me like crazy to come see you guys! We'll have to get up there to hang out for a weekend! Also, I tried calling you about EFY. We should send them together. That would be so fun for them. I love that they are getting to know each other. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lana, I had to go private. Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite as a reader. Love ya, RAndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry here's my email address...randimkrause@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete