
At Ellis Island they had the most awesome flag display. This is Preston standing on one side of the exhibit displaying the flag. When he walked to the other side it displayed immigrants who had immigrated to America.


Preston and I ventured out into the snow and freezing cold to ride the ferry over to the Statue. It was so cold that it was almost miserable. However, Preston hadn't been to Ellis island and he wanted to soak in some history. So if he was wanting history then history he was going to get. He doesn't ever ask for that. It was a really fun day. Interesting, too!!

Preston at Ellis Island. I had to literally drag him off the island. He wanted to watch all the movies and listen to the audio tours. It was fun to spend time with him.

Here I am freezing but looking back at Manhattan from the Statue of Liberty island.
What a fun time! We wish we could go!! Maybe next time - I have never been to Ellis Island or Wicked!! Thanks for posting all of the fun pics - I loved Preston sleeping and the soaking wet pic. Your new background is cute! Love ya! Alayna was excited to see Marty, Alex, and Melman.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute pictures! My absolute favorite was of homeless Preston. That was so funny! I also liked the one of everyone snoozin' on the subway. I love all of the crazy adventures you guys go on, it's so fun! :) We love you and can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDelete