Happy Birthday!!
This is Juli 3 years ago at the old age of 17. I think this was her senior year but not her senior pictue. She has grown into a lovely daughter, sister and aunt who we all love very much.
This picture is about 8th grade. This was about the time we moved to Cedar Hills.
Juli was involved in dance and sports all her life. Here is a cute picture of her right before a dance competition. She had long, beautiful hair until about 8th grade and then she cut it all off. She has had short hair every since. Isn't she so cute??!! She was a cute dancer too!
It was 20 years ago today that we welcomed a beautiful 6 lb 11 1/2 oz baby girl into our home. I had previously dreamed about her and when she was born I knew that she was mine. I was supposed to name her Juli. She was born 6 weeks after my father died so we decided to name her Juli Summer Stewart after Grandpa Summers. After all we have always told her that grandpa sent her to us. Ironically enough, Juli is the only one of my 5 kids that looks like me. Another sure sign that grandpa sent her to us. We all know that is why Juli is her dad's favorite - Because she looks like her mother!!
This is Juli 3 years ago at the old age of 17. I think this was her senior year but not her senior pictue. She has grown into a lovely daughter, sister and aunt who we all love very much.
This picture is about 8th grade. This was about the time we moved to Cedar Hills.
Juli was involved in dance and sports all her life. Here is a cute picture of her right before a dance competition. She had long, beautiful hair until about 8th grade and then she cut it all off. She has had short hair every since. Isn't she so cute??!! She was a cute dancer too!
It was 20 years ago today that we welcomed a beautiful 6 lb 11 1/2 oz baby girl into our home. I had previously dreamed about her and when she was born I knew that she was mine. I was supposed to name her Juli. She was born 6 weeks after my father died so we decided to name her Juli Summer Stewart after Grandpa Summers. After all we have always told her that grandpa sent her to us. Ironically enough, Juli is the only one of my 5 kids that looks like me. Another sure sign that grandpa sent her to us. We all know that is why Juli is her dad's favorite - Because she looks like her mother!!
Oh!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how cute this pictures are!! Did you just scan them in? I love it!!! I wish we could've been there for the party tonight! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks mom for everything it was a really fun day! I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day Fern - we all love you lots! What a cute girl! I can't believe your hair was so long...its cute now too!
ReplyDelete