Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Birthday Boy

Blue teeth and biker boy.  What more can I say.  Preston is a teaser and was always on a bike or a skateboard.  He was however, my best nintendo partner and still is to this day.  We conquered many Mario levels together.  Thanks for teaching me all the tricks.

Here is Preston and Juli.  He was always beat upon by the big sisters until he passed them both in size but he was extremely protective of his two little sisters.  He is still to this day, one protective big brother.  Loved those cute, cute blonde curls.   

The top picture is one of my very favorite pictures in the world.  It is a picture of Stephani (5), Tifani (3) and Preston (1).  They are so stinkin' cute!!  I could kiss their faces!
Look at this pained look from the boys with the bows in their hair.  This is what you get when you live with a bunch of girls.  Stephani had decorated the boys with ribbons.  Look at how pained Preston looks even at this early age.  He had his toenails painted several times from his big sisters.  Dad never knew we just kept it a secret.  We kept Preston's shoes and socks on him when dad was home, otherwise, us girls would have been in a lot of trouble.  Sorry Preston!!  You sure had cute toes though!

The top picture is my cute son when he was one day old with mom.  He is a momma's boy.  (Love that song!)
Today is my only son's 23rd birthday, Preston James.  He was born at 11:54pm on April 23, 1986.  Dad had left the hospital to go get a cheeseburger when I started intense contractions.  We were holding off on pushing until dad got back from Burger King before Preston was born.  When Perry walked in we were all literally waiting for him. He was quickly steralized and within minutes Preston was born.  I remember the great big whoot!!  from daddy when this young man was born.  He was real excited because he finally had a son.  He was born with a smile on his face and has always had one since.

2 comments:

  1. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the old pictures!!! Fun, fun! We love you guys! Happy Birthday Preston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy - I love all of the pictures - Happy Birthday Pressie - we all love you lots!

    ReplyDelete