Monday, April 20, 2009

Last pictures of Kali's Happy 16th day.

Kali and her twin, Courtney.  I am so thankful that Kali has a great friend.  Friends can truly make all the difference in the world. Thanks Courtney for taking care of Kali and being so good to her.  You are a great friend!!
Kali teasing Alayna AGAIN!!  She is constantly teasing the nieces but for some reason they both love her the most.  Probably because she is so good to them and loves them so much. (and spoils them rotten)
Kali was born into our family 16 years ago today.  She is the Big "16".  I can't even believe it.  She is old enough to date.  I still call her my baby.   I always tell her she will be the baby of our family no matter how old she gets.  Everyone babies and protects and loves and cares for her just like the baby.  She is a great kid and a beautiful daughter of God.  I am so glad she is mine!!  
Kali and Madeline.  She loves her nieces so much!!  

2 comments:

  1. Kali is seriously my favorite person!! I loved looking at the pictures of her growing up. She's so beautiful! Happy Birthday Kali! I love ya. Oh yeah, and BE GOOD! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the pictures of Kali - and I love her so much! I remember the day she was born and being so excited to go to the hospital to hold her. I can't believe she is 16! Thanks for being the best aunt ever! We love you so much and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete