Friday, September 18, 2009

Summer Catch up!! Finally!!!

I have so much catching up to do that I am not sure I will ever get there.  However, I felt like I needed to get started somewhere.  It has been a wonderful, very busy summer.  We have enjoyed several fun-filled trips to Seattle (Thanks Tif and Josh), to 3 Seattle Mariners games (ask me if I even knew who Ichiro was prior to this)  Now I am a fan of his on facebook and we often have to do the Ichiro chants with Alayna and Madelyn.  Memories!!  I love it!!  We have been blessed with a beautiful new granddaughter, Moira Elizabeth, and found out we are getting a new little grandson in January.  Life is good.  We are so blessed and count our blessing each and every day.  Tif and Josh along with the girls are back and settled in Indiana continuing their efforts in Josh getting his Masters degree very soon.  Coby and Steph along with Alayna are still in Sandy beginning Coby's third year of medical school and are gearing up for our new grandson.  Preston decided he has had enough of his mother monitoring his life and moved out. We miss him tons but my grocery bill has certainly decreased (especially since there are no more storage room raids at midnight..haha)  Juli has a rigorous semester at school and just applied for nursing school.  Wouldn't she make a great nurse!!  My babe, Kali, has started the best year of school yet.  She has done better this year than ever.  She has great teachers, great classes and great friends that are going to make this the best year ever.   Perry and I have canned and canned and canned all summer (along with lots of help from everyone else).  Our garden has had a very bountiful harvest (thanks to Kali fertiziling it every week)  and we have filled all our empty bottles from the storage room.  Woot!! for food storage.  Now we are gearing up for fall and Halloween (my favorite holiday - homemade donuts, chili and cute treat or treaters).  Now I will add a few pictures to share our summer ventures...Remember life is too short not to take advantage of every single minute.  Make each moment the best ever...and be happy!!

1 comment:

  1. DUDE!?! When did Preston move out?? Yay for him!! We love you so much and are so grateful we had such a fun summer with you! Thanks for being the best mom/grandma ever!!

    ReplyDelete