Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Man in my Life

This was our second dance picture together.  I knew I wanted to marry him I just had to convince him he wanted to get married.  Worked!!  Love ya Pearsters!
This is our engagement picture....Check out my hair...Looks kinda fun but hey that was the style back then.
Pear always had a smile that would  catch my heart.  I always felt real special when he sent it my way!
This was our first dance picture together.  Wow, we look real young.
I always post backwards but oh well...it is still fun.  I just finished making a Heritage Makers book for Perry for a special occasion - not going to say when because then he'll know but it was really fun to make.  Lots and lots of work but worth it in the end.  Here are some cute, cute pictures of the man in my life when we were young and dating.....Oh the memories....Yes, he did have hair  at one point...but I actually prefer him the way he is now....Cuter than cute...Here is his Senior picture from high school.

3 comments:

  1. Mom- love the pics, they are super funny. If only I were as cute as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana,

    These are so cute. I'm glad that you two are still so in love. It's fun to see!

    Love you guys!
    The Smiths

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures...you two are so photogenic. It's easy to see that you two are still head over hills in love...how inspiring!

    ReplyDelete