Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mom and Dad's baby girl

Here are some cute pictures of our baby! I just finished making a Heritage makers poster for Kali and we took some pictures of her by the temple. This is one of her favorite temples. She is getting old! Big 16!! Isn't she cute? What a good kid! Thanks Kali for being a good example, choosing the right always and reminding us that having fun is really important.
What a goofster! She had more pictures of her goofing off and with funny faces...

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures of kal... i can't believe my baby sis is going on her first date this weekend! the little ole' fart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute pictures - they turned out so good - I can't believe Kali is dating either - Kind of scary - at least she won't be on the road for quite awhile! I'm glad your birds are back- woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Kyle is dying for her to come again so he can set her up with some of his friends!

    ReplyDelete