Sunday, January 3, 2010



Alayna had a sleepover a few weeks ago with us. After a nightly ritual of the "Mizard of Loz" - I found her in Juli's bedroom studying. She has decided to become a scientist. Hence the goggles and the Anatomy book. She is following in the footsteps of Aunt Juli. She thought it was pretty fun to be a mad scientist.

4 comments:

  1. oh- I love that little girl. she will make an excellent anatomist. i've already taught her the basics she is well on her way! mom you're the cutest little grandma, love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I didn't even know she had done that...She is going to be a little genius - she's an Einstein in the making!! Thanks for letting her sleepover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA!!! that is SOOOOOOOOO Cute! I don't know what else to say except you come to expect these cute crazy moments from this wonderful little girl!

    ReplyDelete