
Isn't she going to be the best big sister ever??!! She loves her baby Benson sooo much! Grandma loves these babies sooo much!

Here is the favorite aunt....or at least that is what she tells them daily. (She hears her mother say that all the time to her nieces and nephews) They are lucky to have an aunt that thinks her life revolves them because it truly does.

2nd day in the hospital....Less bruising...looking much better. What a precious gift from Heavenly Father! Grandma sure does love this little grandson!

Here is the proud grandpa!! He has a grandson finally. We think Benson looks alot like Perry. Except he has lots of black hair, long legs and toes like his daddy.

Here is the little chunkster. Doesn'the look so good. We are so glad that he is here safe and sound and that mama and baby are doing well. We have truly been blessed!!
he is so presh. one thing though, pretty sure I am the favorite aunt! I am jealous you get to spend all day up there tomorrow. give the babes kisses for me!
ReplyDeleteCUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!! Hope you are taking good care of them!
ReplyDeleteOHHH! How I love that little guy!! I am so glad he is here and gets to be part of such a great family! Thanks for everything - I really couldn't do it without you mom!! I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteAlayna looks real protective of that little brother!!! sooooooo cute!!! he is MY nephew!!!
ReplyDelete