
I love it when I get a phone call that consists of this - "Grandma, can I have a sleepover?" I love it when little AJB comes and sleeps over. We party until 1230am and then continue the next day. We always send her home exhausted. The dog just follows her hoping for a treat or a walk. She is the new "wii" champion. I love my grandbabies soooo dang much!!!

Here is the newest addition to the family. Since Preston crunched little red we finally decided to cave and purchase a new car. It has been over 10 years. I think about time. I love, love, love my new car.

Ok, so it is totally 15 degrees outside and I ask Pear if he will help me wash the new car. Of course he said yes. We were popsicles by the time we were done and the hose was almost frozen to the faucett but wow did my car look awesome upon completion. Pear is truly cursing me for chosing black.

Here is Alayna and Snickers heading to the park real quick since we got the car all done.

Sad to see this little critter leave our family. It has been with ours since 1991. 20 years. The memories are never ending. I bought it as a surprise for Perry in 1991 for $3,000.00. Then it was passed to all the teenagers except for Kali. She refused to feel the love and drive the stick shift. It has been a very faithful, loyal part of this family and served us well. The final straw was the crunch Preston added to it and we decided no one wanted to upfront the money to fix it. So adios, farewell dear friend. We will miss you. p.s. I sold it on KSL within 10 minutes of posting and got what I wanted. It is moving to a new family and the 14 year old is super excited to fix it up and keep it going.
Your new car is so fun. I wish we could've washed ours too! It is sad to see little red go- so many memories, but I'm glad you got what you wanted for it. Love you guys tons, thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteWoot, Woot for an update!! AJB loves to have a sleepover so much!! Thanks for always having her - she is a Wii addict! She keeps telling me that she wants a Wii. I love your new car - so sad to see little red go - a sniffle and a tear. Love you and thanks for everything!
ReplyDeleteAwww, little red!!! Good old stick shifts and saftey belts... Mmmm!! :) Your new car is beautiful and you are absolutely crazy for washing it now... we love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCute Alayna, Madeline wishes she could sleep over too!!