I went to the most absolutely amazing Women's Conference for our Stake that I have ever been to. I walked out of the conference committed to being a better Mother, wife and daughter of God. I remembered why my life is so important. It is because I have been given the gift of being a mother. So this video is dedicated to my flock of "Sheep". The words to the first song brought tears to my eyes. I love my family with all my heart and I am so thankful that they are mine. I have been truly blessed!!!!
5 months ago
I Love the song - as predicted...I cried. It was excellent - and I loved looking at the pictures while I listened. Thanks for sharing! We love you!
ReplyDeleteOh Mom!! We are so lucky to be your sheep!!! We LOVED watching the movie! Thanks for putting it together! Madeline was especially intrigued by my car accident photo! :) We love you so much, thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDelete