Friday, May 6, 2011

Sharing a kiss in front of Serendipity's where we had yummy frozen hot chocolate
Kali and I relaxing in the MOMA

I love this kid! She is my baby that is graduating from High School this year. She gets real embarrassed when I call her the baby but my dad always told me "You will always be our baby."

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun in New York! I sure do love you guys. The update is real cute. I hope you update a lot more often now that I am moving because I'll want to see what you guys are up to. I love ya so much and am going to miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!! Will you please take me to NYC sometime?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to NYC too!!!! Looks like fun...your baby is getting real grown-up. Its a good thing she is living at home for awhile. Love you and cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete