Friday, September 23, 2011

My baby leaves the nest - 09/2011 at OneTrueMedia.com

This post is dedicated to our baby girl - who decided she needed to fly the nest. We hope we have taught her all she needs to know. We love ya little sis!!

5 comments:

  1. I must be pregnant or something, because that made me bawl. Cute song. Cute Kali! Awwww!!! Mom and Dad are empty nesters... LUCKY!! :) Just kidding!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!! I loved it the movie, all the cute pictures and the song. Poor Mom and Dad...what are they going to do without Kali!! Kali is as beautiful as ever - I loved all the pictures. I remember holding Kali the day she was born in the hospital. :) Love ya mom - thanks for the update!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, I like that song. Mom you totally love being an empty nester, haha. I'll keep a close eye on the kalster. Love ya! Thanks for finally updating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I don't even know your daughter, but this video totally made me cry. I'm sure she'll do great, especially with such a great mom like you Lana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha oh mother, you are so cute. I just gotta say that. love ya!

    ReplyDelete