Thursday, September 29, 2011

Your children are listening -

I love the girls who sing these two songs. It doesn't matter if you are a mom or dad yet I just want you to know that your children will listen to you and watch everything you do. So always be a good example in everything you do and say!! After all you will be blessed with precious spirits and they will be a gift from above for you to raise in the gospel.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Mom - you made me cry!! I loved the songs - both were so good. I especially liked the first one - it was a great reminder to watch what I say because they are always listening. Thank you for all the cute pictures. I need a lot of those pictures - they were so precious. What precious kiddos - I loved watching this!! Love you lots - we miss living by you - come see us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom that was so cute! The whole time I kept saying Austin I want a baby... haha maybe one day. I sure miss all those kiddos.

    ReplyDelete