Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Tender Mercy


This is just something that I dream about. Well, the other day at work I was working a very full, busy flight. It had 8 wheelchair passengers and several requests. I helped these 2 guy change seats. They were diamond platinum fliers, which means they fly non stop. When I boarded them he told me he had something for me. He slipped this into my hand. I about died!!! I told him there was no way I could accept it. He told me I was the nicest agent he has ever seen...(I really am not bragging I just try to be nice) and that I deserved to have a nice day. He was out the door before it all sunk in....I was blessed with a tender mercy.....I am so thankful!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so so exciting!! Spend it on something fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome mom. pretty sure you are the humblest woman I know because you are seriously the best agent ever and you would never admit it or tell anyone but it's so true! I hope I can be like you when I "grow up." loves

    ReplyDelete