
Here is our little prince charming - Benson is 2 months old and getting so big. He is such a good baby and definitely a momma's boy!

Kali had the ground she walks on kissed and she was asked to Prom. She is really excited. So we went Prom dress shopping. The night before we internet surfed and found several options we liked. This was her very favorite but very unaffordable. But guess what??? We found it on sale for an incredible price. She is our very own Cinderella

Alayna loved it that Kali looked like Cinderella so she had to get on her Cinderella outfit too. May all their dreams come true!! Don't they look so cute!!

Madeline thinks Kali looks "Soooooooooooo pretty!!" I do too! Cinderella is an understatement! Woot for PROM!!!
ReplyDeleteKali is so gorgeous! I just love that girl. Pat better not put the smooch on her or I'll have to put the smack down.
ReplyDeleteYay for Mom's little boy - I love how cute he is in that picture! And what can I say about Kali - WOW! Absolutely beautiful!! She will have so much fun at prom!
ReplyDelete