
Here is my little Snickerdoodle. We have had Snickers for probably 11 years. She is a little old and crotchety but I love my little dog. When I am home from work she never leaves my side.

Here is our newest pet!! NOT!!! However, we did have him as a guest in our home for an evening which was more than enough.

I really don't know who is scared of who?? Is the spider more afraid of Perry or Perry afraid of the spider??

She was a gorgeous female tarantula. She came to visit and ask Courtney to Prom. Too bad that no one felt the love towards her and she was invited to leave after a couple of hours.

Of course, I can't forget my birds. Who would like to own them?? If anyone wants them just let me know. Perry calls Kiwi "Satan bird". He really is a good bird he just loves only me. Wiz, on the other hand only loves Perry. So I think that is fair.
That spider is CRAZY!!! Where did you guys get it? The pet shop?? So fun!! We love Snickers!!! No comment on the birds... :)
ReplyDeletenot going to lie... i don't miss the pets haha.
ReplyDeleteThat spider is giving me the willies...don't think I could be in the same room with it if it wasn't in a cage...what Juli is really saying is - if anything happens to you she wants all of your animals!
ReplyDelete