Monday, February 2, 2009

Sunday Fun at the Stewart House!

Every time Muffy (Alayna) comes over she walks in and runs to grandma (and after I get a big hug and kiss) she looks at me with her big blue eyes and asks me if she can have a tubby with bubbles.  Of course I have to cave in and before she goes home she gets a big tubby with lots of bubbles and splashes the entire bathroom and each of us in the process.  She is our little bubble monster!!
This is the beginning of our first game of Snorta.  We each have a barn that we hide our little animal in.  Then we all snort and he haw and quack at each other.  It is a real fun game.
We are HUGE game players.  For my birthday Steph and Coby bought me this new game.  It is called Snorta.  We were laughing so hard.   I love it!!
Here is a picture of two of my favorite girls.  Alayna loves us all but she loves her mom the most!!  They are the best of buds!!
The super bowl had 3D commercials.  Kali got her 3D glasses for us all to share that she got at the Hannah Montana Movie.  However, you can see who rules the roost.  Alayna was the only one lucky enough to get to see everything in 3D.

2 comments:

  1. FUN!!!! I can't wait to play that game. How had Stephani and Coby heard of it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun and were laughing so hard! I love the picture of Alayna in the tub! I think I left my watch at your house too - in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete