Monday, February 9, 2009

San Fransisco for a Day

Yummy cookie dessert with ice cream and whipped cream that we shared.   We ate at Bubba Gump's on Pier 39 at Fisherman's Wharf.
Ghiradelli Square is a must see.  We had to sneak in for a chocolate sample and then of course buy some.
This is probably my very favorite tourist attraction in San Fransisco.  This is the famous Bushman.  He actually makes a living scaring people from behind these bushes.  It is sooo fun to watch.  He always gets the unsuspecting tourist who is deep in conversation.  The sidewalks are lined with people watching him.  I think he actually makes a good living doing this.  He is a great entertainer.
None of us had ever ridden a trolley car so we hopped on it at Powell street and rode the famous trolley down to the wharf.  It was slow going but fun to ride.  We got to see the famous Lombard street on the way.
Waiting for the flight to board in Salt Lake City.  It was fun.  We ended up getting 3 seats in first class.  

1 comment:

  1. and I got one of the seats in first class WOOT WOOT!!! that was a TON of fun thanks mom and dad you guys are the best!!! HAPPY B-DAY mom. I hope that you loved the WII FIT I know that everyone else does ha ha.

    ReplyDelete