When AJB comes over she likes her toes painted. This was the first time Kali painted her toenails.
Alayna loved our Christmas tree. It had an ice cream truck that would play music. Here she is getting ready to play the tunes.
Isn't that the cutest covered ice cream face you have ever seen? She loves to bite the bottom out of the cone. Why do all little kids like to do that??
AJB eating broccolli when she is just a tiny muffin
Look at that cute little round face. We are real glad she lives close because if we didn't have one grandbaby living close I think we would all be real grouchy. She loves to come to grandma and grandpa's house. (Really she walks in and starts calling for Kali)
Those pictures of her so little are so cute!! She has the cutest little round face, but the ice cream picture is my favorite!! FUN!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll - she is so cute! I look back at some of those pictures and can't even believe how big she is!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I hope that I have grand daughters too! They are soooo adorable. It's still hard for me to believe you are a grandma!
ReplyDelete