Here is our baby girl's first prom. She is beautiful and so much fun. We are really glad she is ours and can't believe she is old enough to be dressed up so cute!!
SO, so so so so so so so so beautiful!!!!! She looks gorgeous! Love the hair! The dress is totally hot! How fun!!!! Dude MOM!! You must be getting old if your baby is going to prom! :) LOVE YA! Thank you SO much for the pictures!! Madeline will love to see them tomorrow!
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! i love this girl!
ReplyDeleteSO, so so so so so so so so beautiful!!!!! She looks gorgeous! Love the hair! The dress is totally hot! How fun!!!! Dude MOM!! You must be getting old if your baby is going to prom! :) LOVE YA! Thank you SO much for the pictures!! Madeline will love to see them tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteBoo! For some reason I can't get the slideshow to come up. I'll just have to come over and sneak a peak sometime. Glad you (both) had fun! ")
ReplyDeleteKali, I love the dress, I love teh hair!!! But something is wrong you are not old enough for prom are you?.......
ReplyDeleteKali is so so beautiful - we love her soooo much!!! (and you to Grandma and Grandpa!!)
ReplyDelete